We hit our fundraising goal of $1,000,0000 by 2017.
Team Godfather Charitable Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to building charitable capital, for the purpose of donating nationally and locally to medical research, funding philanthropic grants, while emphasizing the “fun” in fundraising.
Did You Know?
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also know as Lou Gehrig ’s disease, is a progressive disorder that destroys nerve cells that control voluntary muscle movement and causes paralysis.
- It is related to Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, but the science is complicated and expensive.
- People with ALS typically live three to five years after diagnosis.
- An estimated 15 people are diagnosed each day.
- Every 90 minutes, another person is diagnosed…and every 90 minutes, ALS claims another life.
- About 30,000 Americans are currently living with ALS.
- The cause is generally unknown.
- Currently, there is no effective treatment or cure, and is 100% fatal.
- ALS is not an incurable disease, its an underfunded disease.